Monday, August 19, 2013

News Flash: I'm Still Alive

As you all know, my blog has taken a back seat since we got home from Italy.  Things have just been way too busy and hectic.  I always vow that I'm going to quit slacking and make time to blog at least once a week and then something else comes up or I find something else to do.  But I'm going to make that vow again and seriously try to stick to it.

For now, I'll catch you up to speed on what is going on in our lives in as few words as possible.  We are not going back to Europe, Kevin got a job as the goalie coach for the USA Hockey's National Team Development Program, we bought a house in Ann Arbor outside of Ann Arbor, and we move in on Sept 6.  If  you haven't already seen the release of Kevin's hiring, please check it out: Reiter Tabbed as Goalie Coach for NTDP

In Alessia news, she is now rolling and doing the army crawl.  She loves to scream and talk, especially when we are watching movies.  And she started solids last week...right now she is only having sweet potatoes (not a big fan) and bananas. 

Sweet potatoes are not a favorite of Alessia's.

In Tricia news, I'm just trying to stay sane until we move in.  I've learned to function on practically no sleep again since Alessia is waking up multiple times at night and boycotting naps and I'm probably going to leave my parents' house ten pounds heavier than when I came because my Dad won't quit buying candy bars (and I have no willpower).  In all seriousness though, I am SO EXCITED to finally have a place to call home.  I'm already decorating the place in my head and cannot wait to reopen all our wedding gifts to see what we got.


I'll leave you for now with the promise of being back in a few days.  And if I break my promise, which is quite possible, then I'll be back in a few months.  


No comments:

Post a Comment