Sunday, September 9, 2012

Feels Like Fall...Feels Like Football!

I might have married a hockey player, but football will always be my favorite sport.  It's okay...Kevin knows.  I grew up in a football household.  My dad ranks right up there with the crazies that paint their chests at games.  (Although, he only goes as far as painting his face).  He has a room decorated in nothing but Chicago sports' memorabilia (mostly Bears) and his license plate is BEARS 55 (for Doug Buffone).

This picture is a little older, but you get the idea. 


This year also marks my sixth year of playing Fantasy Football.  Kevin always makes fun of me because I get mad every year (usually at my team, but sometimes at the other players) and say I'll never play again.  But then I get the invite and sign up before someone steals my spot.  On Monday nights, I'll pace around waiting to see if my last player picks up the points he needs to put me over my opponent.  And when I lose, it's best not to talk to me.  Anyone who plays Fantasy knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I also live for Fox NFL Sunday.  I love Terry Bradshaw!  And the rest of the guys crack me up.  Actually, it's getting ready to start right now so I'm going to wrap this up.  Everyone enjoy their Sunday and GO BEARS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment