Thursday, February 20, 2014

Figure It Out Weather!

Yesterday it was GORGEOUS!  And to top that off, Kevin got home early. Woohoo for being home by 4 o'clock!  Since we needed to take advantage of these two things, we took a nice family walk, hung up some pictures, and actually ate dinner at a decent time. 

Today, Mother Nature is being a complete spaze!  We have had snow, a thundersnow, a thunderstorm, rain, and now sleet.  I'm sure the roads are going to be a lovely disaster by the day's end.  I wanted to do some running around tonight to pick up stuff for Alessia's birthday party, but I might be postponing that until tomorrow or this weekend.

The party is fast approaching. I definitely don't want to go overboard, but you only get one first birthday.  Obviously, I'm not planning for Alessia's sake...it's all for the guests. Plus, I can't expect to win the "Mom of the Year" award if I don't throw an amazing birthday party.  Besides planning the party, I decided to FINALLY start putting together Alessia's first year scrapbook a few weeks ago.  I have spent every free minute I get putting the book together.  When she naps, when she goes to bed, when Kevin in home, I am scrapping.  And when she gets older, she better appreciate it! 

So, with that said, I cut this short because the scrapbook is not finished and the party is in 9 days.  Ciao for now!


Check out our super cute invite I purchased through etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment