Saturday, February 8, 2014

What Should I Be Doing?

In a perfect world, I should be drinking a beer and eating pizza.  But, it just so happens, that I don't have any pizza and it's too late to make any and the beer that we have in our fridge expired in December (that just shows you how often we drink).

What I actually should be doing is planning Alessia's first birthday party, doing her one year scrapbook, cleaning something, unloading the dishwasher, or starting our taxes.  And that's just the beginning. I am exhausted though.  Kevin's been in Russia for a week now so it's been just Alessia and myself. Luckily, she has been an AMAZING sleeper lately (but I probably just jinxed myself).  We've gone down to one nap, but she's been sleeping 11-12 hours straight every night.  Most nights, I'm not too far behind her either.  I can barely keep my eyes open past nine-o'clock

Tonight, instead of doing what I should be doing, I'm going to just sit on the couch with my cup of tea, watch DVRed episodes of Chopped, and then go to bed early. The other stuff can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment