Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm so excited, I'm losing sleep!

When I told my best friend, Jana, that Kevin and I were going to be in Italy this year she swore to me she was going to come visit. I, of course, didn't believe her. I cannot tell you how many times people have said they were going to visit us in our 3 hockey seasons overseas, yet we have only had visitors twice...Kevin's parents our first year and Marina and Sergei, our Latvian visitors, in January.

Well, Jana kept her word and Kevin and I will be picking her and her wonderful mother, Kathy (also known as Momma T), up tomorrow. They flew into Munich on Thursday and have been doing some sightseeing and I still can't believe we are in the same time zone. Tomorrow morning, they are taking a train to Salzburg and we are going to meet them, check out the city, and then head back to Vipiteno. The plan is to check out Vipiteno and Innsbruck on Monday and Tuesday and then us girls are heading to Venice and Verona for 3 days (Sorry Kevin, you have to work).

I have been looking forward to their visit since Jana bought her plane ticket. This past week, I've been having trouble sleeping because I am so excited! I've kept busy by preparing for their visit though. I got my hair done (so I don't look a hot mess in our pictures), our refrigerator is stocked, the house is clean, the laundry is done, and the car is fueled up and ready to go. In less than 24 hours, Kevin and I will be taking in the sights of Salzburg with the Tomasewski ladies!

Only one more day and I'll be reunited with these lovely ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment