Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Funny Stuff

Being a new parent has consumed me and the kid isn't even here yet.  I'm trying to prepare myself by learning as much as I can about childbirth and parenting.  I've been trying to get Kevin on the bandwagon, but my husband's weak stomach has him cringing everytime we start taking about labor.  He turns a little white in the face, gets quiet, and I'm pretty sure he starts zoning out.  FYI-I'm about 90% sure he is going to hit the floor when I am in labor.  So much for having a tough hockey player as a husband.  

A girl can only read so much about natural childbirth, vaccinations, breastfeeding, and tummy time...I eventually start zoning out myself.  Since I'm sure you would rather not hear about these things either, I've decided to post some funny stuff about parenting instead.  Enjoy!


Treat yourself and check out some of Dave Engledow's pictures of him and his daughter, Alice Bee.  Here are two, but make sure to check out the links to see more.  They are hilarious!

source

source
If you've ever been pregnant you know this to be true...
River City Rubber Works: Pee


No comments:

Post a Comment