Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Shows

Kevin is gone for three weeks so I have an hour or two of 'me' time every night.  When he is home, he refuses to watch my shows...which is completely understandable. But the last two nights, I have been catching up on Teen Moms 2, Basketball Wives LA, and Preachers' Daughters.  While my addiction to bad TV continues, I have branched out to bigger and better things.

I've watched a few episodes of The Mindy Project in the past, but never really got into it.  It is HILARIOUS! I am so mad that I haven't been watching it the past few years. All the character are great and I seriously laugh until I cry every time I watch it.

My newest addiction that I cannot wait to watch every week is Chicago PD. I love anything Law and Orderish...which I think this is. I loved Sophia Bush on One Tree Hill way back when and I apparently love her still. Plus, there is a little bit of eye candy to look at every week.  Thank goodness for hot cops.

When all else fails, I usually turn on the Food Network. I've been obsessed with Chopped for years, but now there is Chopped Canada and damn, if I'm not hooked on that too. Also add Cutthroat Kitchen and Guy's Grocery Games to the list.  I always pretend I am on the show and try to think of what I would make.  Let's me honest...I would definitely get cut first. 



No comments:

Post a Comment