Friday, April 19, 2013

Family Stroll

With the season over and the weather getting warmer, Kevin and I have been trying to get outside more.  I feel like all I've done for the past 6 weeks since Alessia was born is sit on the couch, watching tv, with my boob hanging out.

She is starting to get on a better feeding and sleeping schedule now so it's easier to do things.  This past week we either walked the trails around Vipiteno or walked into town everyday.  Usually she is pretty good...usually.

Yesterday, it was beautiful outside.  It was 70 degrees and sunny, but there was a nice breeze so we decided to put on our trainers and hit the trails.  I would say it was perfect; Kevin would probably say it was too hot.  We parked at the ice rink and headed to where the trail starts and before we even got to the trail, Miss Alessia started getting fussy.  We spent a majority of the walk carrying her, which gets a bit tiresome now that our fat girl is over 9 pounds.  But, all-in-all, she was good and it was nice to just get outside and get some fresh air and vitamin D.  My pasty white body also got a little tan too.


The Eisack River that runs through town.

  Reifenstein Castle

Taking a break to enjoy the view

Someone was not very happy to be in her stroller.

I got my cardio and weights in on the walk.

What Alessia wants, Alessia gets. 

View of Vipiteno
Right now, we still haven't planned any trips, but we are hoping to get out of town next week for a couple of days.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment