Saturday, April 6, 2013

Parents Of The Year

Babies are supposed to like music...right?  So Kevin and I downloaded Baby Einstein's Lullabies a few weeks ago.  Alessia seems to like the music and we usually put it on during bedtime, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it puts her to sleep. 

However, throw on some rap or R&B and the girl is out.  During the day, we usually put a music channel on the TV because most everything else is in German or Italian.  I think she heard so many of the songs when she was in my belly that they bring her comfort...I am serious.  She is a sucker for 50 Cent and Nicki Minaj.  Does it make us bad parents if we let her listen to this type of music?  Probably not, but we definitely aren't going to get the "Parents of the Year" award.  But if it lets us get an hour or so of time to ourselves or allows us to hop in the shower, then we will keep on playing it.

Here are a few of Alessia's favorites at the time...she told me.



No comments:

Post a Comment