Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Join Us For The Ride

When I decided to start blogging, I wanted to use it as a means to keep our family and friends posted on our lives over here in Italy.  It mainly revolved around traveling and new discoveries here in Italy.  Then this past year, it transitioned into a "baby blog."  I would say 90% of my posts this season (hockey season, that is) have had to do with something baby or pregnancy. 

Last night during one of Alessia's feedings, I was trying to think of blog topics I could write about that don't contain the word "baby" and I kept coming up blank.  I have nothing and I'm disappointed by that.  I know that this is partly due to the fact that, right now, I have a one track mind.  I eat, sleep, pee, and shower on Alessia's schedule.  Most of my day consists of me sitting on a couch in my pajamas feeding, changing, or entertaining a one month old.

Besides taking care of a baby, I'm still trying to hold things together here at the house.  Hockey is just wrapping up so things have been crazy.  Over the last seven days, Kevin has probably spent 80 hours at the ice rink between tournaments, practices, meetings, and games.  Then he comes home and relieves me so I can shower or nap. 

Things are about to change though.  Once hockey is over, the Reiter's are getting out of here.  Whether we're discover new things in Vipiteno, taking a day trip to a nearby town, or traveling for a few days, we are going to take advantage of our last month here in Italy.  And I promise to take everyone along for the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment