Saturday, November 19, 2011

Willkommen! Benvenuti!

Let me introduce you to our apartment! Nothing says home sweet home like twin beds pushed together and floral couches. But in all seriousness, our place is lovely. We have a two bedroom, one bath place located on hotel property. We have tons of storage space and a large kitchen, which is rare in Europe.

In England, we always had full or queen size beds, but I guess the norm here is to push two twin beds together to make a queen. It really isn't a big deal until I get into bed and hit my knee off the wooden part in the middle, but I'll learn my lesson eventually. The part that makes it really interesting is that we actually have two twin comforters too.

I love our bathroom! We have both a stand up shower and a large bathtub. And I guess the bidet is an added bonus...if you're into that type of thing.

You can definitely tell our apartment is owned by a hotel by the pattern on the couches.

Our kitchen/dining/work area are all rolled into one. We have a large refrigerator, a dishwasher, a table to eat on, and a table to work on. Perfect!

We also have an outdoor living space. It is a little chilly out there now, but I'm sure it will get put to use in the spring.

Our apartment is right off of the hotel property. Since it is the off-season, the hotel is dead. The owners have actually been on holiday in Spain for the last two weeks, but will be back soon in order to get ready for the Christmas Market and ski season.

No comments:

Post a Comment