Monday, April 9, 2012

What I'm...

...reading- I've jumped on the bandwagon and started The Hunger Games. My friend, Jana, got it for me for my birthday and brought it with her when she came to visit. Of course, I'm hooked and now I need to get the next two books.



source
 

...listening to- We get sick of the music stations on TV so Kevin and I usually just listen to music on YouTube. The other day Kevin was listening to something and when I looked at the featured videos, Chris Rene's Young Homie video came up. I was so excited because I fell in love with Chris on the X Factor and had no idea that they had made his song into a video.




...watching- Don't judge, but I am obsessed with Basketball Wives on VH1. It should be noted that not one of the women on the show is currently happily married to a basketball player. The only two women that are married, are separated and going through a divorce. The show is a train wreck and basically the women just all beat the hell out of each other. Evelyn, who is engaged to Chad Ochocinco, is the most entertaining, but she scares me. I used to have a crush on Ochocinco, but now I don't even want to think of him out of fear that Evelyn might find out and come beat me up. I know this is unlikely, but I will no longer fantasize about Ochocinco with his shirt off.


2 comments:

  1. I won't judge, 'cause I used to be a regular watcher of Basketball Wives as well. However, I decided this season that I had to be done, its getting ridiculous. Like some crazy drug though, I had to watch the end of last week, just 'cause I wanted to see Evelyn throw the wine bottle at the girl. I was actually surprised to see how "normal" Ochocinco actually is, the show made me kinda like him. But last week...that was my last show...I promise, especially now since I can just ask you for updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Deana! I watched Basketball Wives LA this summer and got hooked, but these 'wives' are so much better. And when I say better, I mean crazier. I'm here for you if you need any updates ;)

    ReplyDelete