Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello and Goodbye!

Goodbye: Chipotle, Target, the English language, movie theatres, ranch dressing, Ginger Ale, clearly posted street signs, automatic cars, washer/dryer, US system of measurement

source

source


Hello: Pizza, chocolate croissants, towel warmer, Slingbox, Ringo Ice Cream Sandwiches, fizzy water, King-sized bed, cappuccinos, hot pepper oil

source


source


But, by far, one of the worst thing I had to say goodbye to was reliable internet.  I got here on Tuesday morning and by Wednesday at 6:00pm it was out for about 18 hours.  It did come back, but it comes and goes as it pleases.

Currently, my computer and iPad won't connect to the internet.  We went to the hotel today to talk to them about it, but with the language barrier and what I think is a lack of understanding of computers on their part, nothing got accomplished.  We have a check-in number and four passwords for the internet, but Kevin is only using two passwords so two should be available.  But for some reason I still cannot connect.  I asked if it would be possible to just reset the passwords so we could both get on, but they gave me the same ones we already have.  It looks like there will be another trip over to the hotel tomorrow to try get things figured out, but this time I'm taking the iPad over to show them that it's not working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment