Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pregnancy Pictures

I knew from Day 1 of finding out we were pregnant I wanted to document my growing belly somehow.  Since Pinterest is everyone's best friend, I went there for inspiration.  There was the option of holding up a piece of fruit corresponding to the size of the baby, I could put a sticker on my shirt that indicated how many weeks I was, or I could wear the same shirt in every picture.  My favorite idea was the the "Chalkboard" idea that everyone had pinned.

There was a problem though...how the hell was I going to get a chalkboard over to Italy with me?  I needed to get creative and finally hit the jackpot at Hobby Lobby.  They had large black construction paper, which chalk would show up on AND it would travel well.  PERFECT!  Here are my pictures Week 12 through Week 20.

Yes, the sign is a little crooked .

I definitely needed to wear a tighter shirt.

Maybe a little bump???

Baby Reiter went to his/her first concert this night.

Baby and belly are growing!

I would say Week 17 is when I popped. 

On our way to see Daddy!

My first preggers picture in Italy. 

This baby is moving now!


No comments:

Post a Comment