Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bra Optional

Yesterday, Kevin and I headed to Innsbruck to finish up some Christmas shopping for our landlords, the other coaches, and all his goalies.  We were on a tight schedule because Kevin had to get back for work so we were running around like crazy.  When we got home, the first thing I wanted to do was remove my bra...I was so uncomfortable and it was rubbing me raw in all the wrong ways.  For those of you who really know me, you know I HATE being without a bra.  I wear a bra at all times...even to bed.  This was completely out of character for me, but I just needed to breathe for a few hours. 

Kevin went to work and I had a few hours to spare before I met a player's girlfriend for coffee.  I did my rounds on the internet, watched some TV, and just relaxed.  When it was finally time to get going, I brushed my hair, threw on my coat, and headed to the rink. 

But I forgot one important thing...my bra.  I didn't realize it until about half way through my coffee date when I went to put my hands on my stomach.  Holy shit!  What adult female goes out in public without a bra on.  Luckily, I was wearing a cami with a built-in shelf bra, but it still isn't the same.  And keep in mind we are talking about my 28 week pregnant boobs here...not my usual ones.  

As soon as I got home, my bra was in the exact spot I had put it in (which was next to my purse so I wouldn't forget to put it back on).  Now I'm left wondering if the girlfriend noticed the absence of my bra.  Should I share my story with her, do I bring it up?  Or do I just assumes she didn't notice?  One thing is for certain, I will not take my bra off regardless of how uncomfortable I am unless I know I am in for the night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment