Thursday, December 13, 2012

Think Positive!

I came across this quote on Pinterest a while back and knew I wanted to use it, but was waiting for a good time. Lately, my Facebook news feed has been flooded with negative comments and posts. I get it that bad things happen and sometimes people need to vent, but can life really be that bad? Do some people really have nothing positive to say? 

source

Some people choose to embrace the "negative" in their lives rather than focusing on the" positive." They refuse to see that they are letting their lives be ruled by these negative feelings and thoughts.

Do I get mad or sad sometimes? Absolutely, but I don't let those feelings and thoughts dictate the way I am going to live my life. What is in the past is in the past and since I cannot change the past then I should not dwell on the past. Both good things and bad things are going to come my way and it's how I respond to those things that are going to determine how my life plays out.

Today, I dare you to push away the negative thoughts that try to disrupt your day. Think positive and focus on all the good in your life. Happy Thursday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment