Saturday, January 5, 2013

Installment 3 of the Pregnancy Pictures

The countdown is now on...less than 10 weeks until Baby Reiter makes his/her debut.  I guess that is unless, he/she decides to stay in there a little longer (which I really hope doesn't happen).  My mom actually thinks Baby Reiter will be a February baby so we will see.  Of course, everyone is busy making their predictions on whether or not Baby Reiter is a boy or girl.  Let me just tell you...I've been carrying this child for 30 weeks now and I have no idea.

Go ahead and make your prediction.  You have a 50% chance of being right...or wrong!

Leggings,shirt, and a cardigan...my daily outfit.
I got swollen ankles for Christmas...thanks Santa!
We usually take the pictures after Kevin's games so that means I just got done devouring a HUGE pizza. 
Baby Reiter likes to wake me up at night with a left hook to the liver and a kick to the privates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment