Sunday, January 13, 2013

Surfing the Net

When I get up in the morning, I like to make my normal rounds on the internet....Facebook, Hotmail, Pinterest, Blogger.  Then, depending on the day (or time of year), I have other sites I need to visit.  If Kevin's brother played the night before then I have to check his score.  If it is a Sunday, then I have to check out Target's ad.  If it's football season, then I have to find out who won the night before and then do my fantasy football lineup. 

One of the strange things I like to do when I'm bored is go shopping at my favorite stores.  I go to the Express or GAP site and see what I like.  I fill up my cart, but never buy anything.  It is especially fun to do after the holidays when all the sales are going on. 

Sometimes, I get Kevin in on my craziness.  Since Kevin has been over here for over 5 months now, he is really starting to crave American food and restaurants.  I'm still content with pizza and pasta, but I've only been here for 3 months.  Obviously, I could go for some Chipotle, but that is a given regardless of where I am living. We like to go to our favorite restaurants' websites and look at the menu.  Then we decide what we would get if we were there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment