Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Short Fuse

I have no problem admitting that I am a person that is easily annoyed.  My mood for the day usually determines how much I can tolerate before I feel like my head is going to explode.

My irritability has gotten about ten times worse now that I'm pregnant.  I feel like the littlest things set me off.  Kevin biting his nails or typing too loud are my triggers at home.  I usually have to give him the look and he knows right away what I am looking at him for.  The music being too loud in the gym drives me crazy and the people who smoke inside the rink (which you are not supposed to do) make me want to punch them.

Kevin is a saint for putting up with me lately.  I have been less than pleasant, especially in recent weeks with my due date fast approaching.  Honestly, I can barely stand my attitude.  The fact that he takes it is stride is impressive.  I don't think anyone else would want to be around me right now especially as much as he is.  Maybe he feels a little like this...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment