Monday, February 18, 2013

Photo Credit

About a month ago I received an email from a man asking me if it would be okay if he used a photo from my blog for a newspaper article.  At first I thought it was spam, but then I Googled the guy's name and it came up that he was the art director of Salt Lake City Weekly.  So, I emailed him back and told him that the picture was his to use and he said he would give me a photo credit.   

The picture was of some friends that I took while we were sledding here in Vipiteno.  Apparently, the man had come across it doing a Google search.  It isn't of great quality since we were flying down a hill and bouncing all around, but I wasn't going to say "no." 

If you want to check out the article, click here or just go to the link and look at my photo credit, which I am very proud of.  And congrats to Marina!  Your picture was in a newspaper in Salt Lake City, Utah.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment