Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm Back!

I've been going back and forth recently as to whether or not to keep the blog going.  When I started, it was a way for me to keep all our family and friends posted on our happenings.  I used it to document our travels and life in the hockey world.  Since getting pregnant and with the birth of Alessia, it has turned into a log of motherhood.  While I love my life, I can only write so much about making baby food, chasing around a crawling fool, and sleep deprivation.

But with all of that said, I really want to get back to the number one reason why I blog.  It is an outlet for me...it was in Italy and should still be now.  I want to keep it up and I don't want it to be stale and boring. Maybe we won't be packing up and moving as often as we used to, but that isn't to say we aren't packing. In fact, Kevin is more of a suitcase now than he ever was. And while we aren't living the hockey life that we used to, I'm still the same hockey wife that I've always been.

So, the blog is back up...and it will be running. 2014 is going to be an AMAZING year and we have so much to look forward to...Alessia's first birthday, a trip to Cancun for my best friend's wedding, a family trip to Las Vegas to catch up with friends, and lots of home improvement. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment