Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pizzaholic

I have a problem and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love pizza! In the States, it is bad, but being in Italy has only made my addiction worse. I feel like an alcoholic sitting in a bar...I always want pizza. Usually I get my fix because we get pizza on game nights, but this week there isn't a game and I am feinding. I already had pizza on Monday when I made calzones, but now, it's Thursday and I need it again.

Back home, I am a thick crust or deep dish girl. My favorite pizza in the whole world is a ham and mushroom stuffed pizza from Giordano's. Over here everything is thin crust and back home I would never order thin crust, but recently I have fallen in love with it. I look forward to trying new things and new pizzas wherever we go. I took a menu from the Derby, the place we go after games, and translated it so I never have the same pizza twice.

Apparently, I also have a problem with taking pictures of pizza.

Oh, Giordano's...we miss you!


Debbie, the other wife, and I had no problem showing these pizzas who's in charge.


Focus on the pizza, not me. I was hungover and look disgusting.


Even pizza on the go is delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment