Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yep, that's right!

source


For starters I am a horrible singer, but I know it and I am the first to admit it. But what makes it worse is that I usually only know about 50% of the words to a song, but I insist on singing them all. I either mumble the ones I don't know or just put in a word that sounds good. A lot of times, Kevin and I will argue over what the word of a song is and have to go to lyrics.com to find out who is right.

My new thing now is that I really like some Italian and German songs that are on the radio and TV here, but I don't have any clue what they are saying. I know the beat so I just go with that and make up my own words. But I'm pretty sure the words I'm singing aren't really words. Here is one of my songs that I love, but, again, I don't know what they are saying.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, cracked up big time at this post. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to this!

    Jenna<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking love that song!! I think he asked her to marry him in the end. Not sure. But I also wish I spoke Italian. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Italian language, but haven't even attempted to learn it because everyone speaks German here. German is so hard to learn and definitely not as beautiful as Italian.

    I found the lyrics for the Modà song translated into English. Apparently, the title of the song in English is "Carpet of Strawberries." Here are the lyrics in both Italian and English.

    http://lyricstranslate.com/en/tappeto-di-fragole-carpet-strawberries.html

    ReplyDelete