Friday, December 9, 2011

If the Pope likes it, it has to be good


Apparently, the Pope is a big fan of Sterzing Vipiteno Yogurt. Rumor has it, he has it shipped to him because he loves it so much. Well, I love it too! Just another thing the Pope and I have in common. Kevin and I are making our way through all the flavors and so far the only one we haven't liked is blueberry (which is weird since it is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt back home).


My favorite flavor and one that is not available in the States is Stracciatella. I'm not entirely sure what the flavor of the actual yogurt is...maybe vanilla, but it has chocolate pieces in it. Stracciatella yogurt is good in the morning for breakfast, in the afternoon for a snack, or at night for dessert. You just can't go wrong with it.

Obviously, this is me enjoying my Stracciatella first thing in the morning.


As luck would have it, Sterzing Vipiteno Yogurt is one of the sponsors for Kevin's hockey team. At Tuesday's game, the other wife and I were talking about our love for this amazing yogurt and how we should see if we can get a tour of their factory. I don't know who we need to talk to or know, but one thing is for certain...this tour needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment