Friday, December 16, 2011

Random

Kevin had off this morning, which hardly ever happens, so we went into town to get a coffee. And when I say morning, I mean like 11:00. We are still doing our coffee tour so we tried another new place today, the Hausler. The Hausler is our favorite place to get desserts and treats (they have amazing chocolate croissants), but we've never been in the cafe so we thought we would give it a try. Everything was going great until a random gentleman decided to come in and serenade everyone with his trumpet.

A trumpet...really? When I think of trumpets, I think of marching bands or jazz bands. The trumpet is not a romantic instrument like the violin or piano. Although, carrying a piano around would be difficult. I will give the guy an 'A' for effort and I appreciate him sharing his talent with us. But next time I have my morning latte, I'll take it without a side of trumpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment